Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Simon Lloyd[_253_] Simon Lloyd[_253_] is offline

Default Why are my dates show up as (example) 39538 in formula?

Neall;373162 Wrote:
I have been racking my brain to figure out why my formula is not working
but
now I see that when reviewing the results through the functional
argument
tool I see that excel is reading the day (march 31 2010) as 39538.

On the spreadsheet it clearly shows me the correct date format but when
excel is reading the formula it is not.

Can someone help?

Thanks
--
NeallWhat formula are you using? you might have to use a DATE

function...supply the formula and we can help you with that.

--
Simon Lloyd

Regards,
Simon Lloyd