Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
willemeulen[_32_] willemeulen[_32_] is offline

Default numbers formatted as text

Formula's are fine, they always worked before without any problems.
I went throuh it again, started a new workbook and imported my latest
phone bill and same thing, refuses to lookup anything.

The only thing I can think of is that my phone numbers imported from my
outlook contact list have a bug, all where '0826526 etc. I removed the '
and 0 by hand for all of them, removed spaces, + etc to match values
from phone bill. I did this with my last phone bill without any
problems, only now I have a new updated contact list. Do you think there
could be any hidden symbols in the numbers which bugger it up for me?

--
willemeulen

Blink1 *Willem van der Meulen* BSc Soil & Water Eng (Netherlands)
willemeulen's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=285
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...d.php?t=104270