Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
calmlysmile calmlysmile is offline

Default how do I get my Data tab to work? It is completely greyed out.

I built a single page worksheet following the Shelly Cashman Series 'Office
2007' textbook chapter 3 example of 'Campus Clothiers' as a training
excercise and found that the data tab became greyed out after the program
shut down and autosaved the file. So I clicked the solvers button and got an
error message that said "cannot use solvers in group edit mode." What is
'group edit mode' and how do I recover the function of my data tab for this
file?