Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Justin Rich Justin Rich is offline

Default Line chart with date range as X axis.

I have a data set of dates, and counts of frequency.
There is a sample of the data below. I've made a bar graph that simple shows
how many times each date shows up, but what i'd like to show now is a line
graph to shows how many times a date occured and also the time between..

So for example in the below data set the 27th has no bearing on the graph
because its not in the set. i'd like the 27th to be on my graph with a zero
value essentially. I have a fairly large data set as is, i dont want to have
to manually enter in dates.

Also, if i look in the Select Data.... the Horizontal (Category) Axis Labels
has each date that shows up. basically what im trying to do is change that
from a data set to a date range...

hope this is clear enough...

Thanks
Justin