Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dilip Dilip is offline

Default How do I include names in formula by picking up names from rows

I have created an excel formula with names in it.
I have created a set of names and I want to call the names given in the row
through formula.
3 A B C D
4 123 4/12/09 4/16/09 HOLDAY1
=IF(AND(A4<"",(NETWORKDAYS(B4,C4,D4))2),NETWORKD AYS(B4,C4,D4))
here HOLIDAY1 is one among the list of holdays listed in a separate column.
When I use the row number in the formula, it is not considering my name value.

Is there way to include or call name through formula