Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
willemeulen[_26_] willemeulen[_26_] is offline

Default filter text

Am building a sheet to quickly do a price analysis of materials, as the
prices are updated almost monthly I would prefer to copy and past the
data into excel which works, only one of the colums contains all
information which I need to break up for excell to use it for a vlookup
function.:Bgr

I have the following text in a column.

90X6M DUROFLO UPVC P/PIPE CL9
140X6M DUROFLO UPVC P/PIPE CL12

I want to exctract the 90 and the 9 for the first one and the second
140 and 12 etc, all values are similar in writing but just contain
different numbers.

Thanks,

willemeulen

Blink1 *Willem van der Meulen* BSc Soil & Water Eng (Netherlands)
willemeulen's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=285
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...d.php?t=103792