Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Roger Govier[_3_] Roger Govier[_3_] is offline

Default Advanced Filter, Copy to another location

Hi Tina

From this posting it sounds as though you are using Advanced Filter.
To copy to another sheet, you must start the AF from the destination sheet.

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"Tina" wrote in message
List range is in columns on active worksheet, criteria is computed. The
criteria formula works if I filter in-place. If I opt to "copy to..", the
entire data table is copied..seems to ignore the criteria.

"Ashish Mathur" wrote:

Hi,

How is the the data arranged and what is the criteria you are supplying?

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com

"Tina" wrote in message
When I filter the data and copy to another location, ALL the data is
displayed, not just the filtered data