Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
francis francis is offline

Default sum totals in excel

try

=ROUND(SUM(U6:U19),2)

this will round to 2 decimal places
--
Hope this is helpful

Pls click the Yes button below if this post provide answer you have asked

Thank You

cheers, francis

Am not a greek but an ordinary user trying to assist another

"Sk" wrote:

My excel sheet is set up with dollars and cents format account.

I have used auto sum to total columns U6:U19.

My formulas are in said columns.

The excel total is less than the numbers in the columns when added up
manually.

I have tried entering round=(u6:u19) and I keep getting an error message in
both the cells and sum total.

How to I get the round feature and exactly how to I type in the formulas and
auto sum?

Thanks,
SK