Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Madhu Madhu is offline

Default Need to have an index sheet but all other sheets should be hidden

Hi, Am a novice in excel. What i am trying to do is crate a index sheet with
different logo/pictures for sheets in the workbook. And when i end up
clicking on the logo, it should open the worksheet that its linked to. But i
do not want a workbook with som many sheets visible when opened & it shoudl
have only the index sheet with all references.

I did try & insert a picture & was able to successfully insert hyperlink to
the pic, and when the pic is clicked it takes me to the reference sheet.

Problem: If i hide the reference sheet, the hyperlink does not work. Any
solution for this?