Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
joel joel is offline

Default VBA for form check boxes

I don't think this is the problem. You can try putting a break point in this
code and you will probably get to the break point. The problem is in the
Issue_Mgt_Hide. You are not referencing the worksheet probably. The focus
is on the userform when you activate the check box moving the forcus away
from the active worksheet. Don't use active worksheet.

"dicko1" wrote:

Trying to assign a macro to a check box that will hide and unhide rows
depending on whether its checked or not. I can do it using a control
check box, but not a form check box. Any ideas?

Here is the code that works for the control check box:

Private Sub CheckBox1_Change()
If CheckBox1.Value = False Then
Issue_Mgt_Hide ( 'I assigned it to a different macro called
Issue_mgt_hide)
Else
Issue_Mgt_Unhide

Thanks for any help!