Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
DocBrown DocBrown is offline

Default Question on Named range with formula

I have a worksheet with many named ranges. I have questions on when the named
range is accessible.

I have some ranges where the Refers to is defined like:
Name - ListOne:
=Lists!$V$7:$V$20

Others use dynamic lists where the Refers to is defined like:
Name - ListTwo
=OFFSET(Lists!$G$6,0,0,COUNTA(Lists!$G$6:$G$39),1)

I can use the ListOne in cell validation and cell formulas. And I can use
ListTwo in cell validation. BUT I can't seem to use ListTwo in formulas. The
name ListTwo does not appear in the cell reference box in the formula bar,
but the ListOne does.

The question is: how do I use named ranges of the form of ListTwo in cell
formulas? Or is that possible?

Thanks,
John