Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Shane Devenshire[_2_] Shane Devenshire[_2_] is offline

Default Automatic update of filter

Hi,

In 2007 you can choose Data, Reapply. In 2003 you will need to use VBA.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"claudia" wrote:

I would need to have an automatic update of filter, is it possible?

The situation is the following: I have a questionnaire with 250 questions,
depending on the user some questions are not applicable. I have a filtro in
order to show only applicable questions, but when I change the user the
filter does not automatically update itself. Is it possible? This is urgent...

Thank you!
claudia