Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
scott1891 scott1891 is offline

Default Excel 2000

Well thats what I had the user do. It would seem when you highlite a series
of cells it somhow gets stuck.. so I had her reboot as well and that work...

"dlw" wrote:

our company has been using excel 2000 since it came out, we see that happen
every once and a while, reboot fixes it, I never have seen a cause/solution

"scott1891" wrote:

I have a user who was working in excel and somehow where ever the mouse was
pointing it highlited that cell but it also appeared as though she was
dragging over numerous cells. the only thing that fixed it was a reboot of
the PC . Anyone know what might have caused the problem. I remoted into her
machine and it was doing it to me. We tried even opening a blank spreadsheet
and it did this as well.