Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Morto Kopor Morto Kopor is offline

Default Retain Cell Size

I have developed a spreadsheet to carry reference information into my
planner. The sheets are 3 3/4 X 6 3/4 so my cell size must remain exactly
the same. When I have changed the font for clarity or to readability, the
program adjusts the cells to accomodate the new font. How can I seal the
matrix so that if there is a change in the font, it will give me one of the
errors (#####, or whatever) instead of "HELPING" me by modifying the cell
size. When I go to trim the sheets for punching and inserting into my
planner, they MUST be sized identically and the different fonts are needed to
quickly show what type of information is on a page. Help. Help