Dawn

When I open up Format - Cells - Borders, there is no where in there to choose
the line thickness. There is a styles, which gives me one thickness of each
type of line style - where can I choose the thickness?

"Earl Kiosterud" wrote:

Dawn,

If you're using the toolbar buttons for borders, you have only the choices
there, including the thicknesses. For custom bordering, try Format -
Cells - Borders. The general approach is to work that dialog box from right
to left: Select the line styles, thicknesses, etc,. you want in the right
side, then click in the left side to apply the current line style to the
cells.

--
Earl Kiosterud

"Dawn" wrote in message
In Word you can change the thickness of the line used in boarders - but I
can
not change the thickness in Excel. Is there any way to do this? Thanks.