Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Shane Devenshire[_2_] Shane Devenshire[_2_] is offline

Default what is geometric mean or return

Hi,

Here's the problem:

If you don't put a question in the body of the email then the Microsoft's
web interface won't let us reply, instead it displays the following error
message.

"An error occurred while sending your post

We're sorry, but there was a problem with the system and your post was not
received. The error has been reported to Operations and will be investigated
as soon as possible. Please try again later."

This means, that to respond we need to start a separate thread - which is a
bad practice and wastes time.

I made my first response from Windows Mail that is why I could do it.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Shane Devenshire" wrote:

Please write your question in the body of the email and please explain what
you mean by or return?

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire
"what is geometric mean or return" <what is geometric mean or