Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ant Ant is offline

Default Mulitiple Count of occurrences in different columns

Count of occurrences that appear in multiple columns. For example I have 5
columns that label a particular account as a €œNEW€ or €œOLD€, €œHAPPY€ or
€œSAD€, €œ1€ or €œ2€, and €œRED€ or €œBLACK€. Each account has one of the labels
and I want to count how many are labeled as €œOLD€, €œHAPPY€, €œ1€, and €œBLACK€.

I can't get the "COUNTIF", "COUNT(IF..." formula's to work. Can someone
assist?
--
Thank you,
Ant