Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sharlene Administrative Assistant Sharlene Administrative Assistant is offline

Default Check Box and form

I have designed a form in Excel 2003 and placed several check boxes in
different cells. I have tried both ways of unlocking cell and or check box
but not text and then protected the sheet. When I tab to the (shared
unlocked) cells it skips the check box if it not unlocked but when it is
unlocked (either cell or check box) it puts an x in the cell not a check in
the box. or it allows users the ability of writing on the label inside check
box. How do I get this to tab through the cells I want typed in and still
put a check in the check box and not the cell?
--
Sharlene