Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

Default copy data from master sheet

Please don't multi-post. See responses in .newusers to your identical query.
I've posted a non-array formulas set-up which should appeal to you.
Follow-up there.
--
Max
Singapore
"aditya" wrote:
my sheet1 is master sheet where data related to all continent is entered. e.g.
A B C D .......
1 America US Big 1
2 Europe Britain Big 3
3 America Canadan Medium 7

i want my sheet2 to get all information if column A contains america.
(i.e. row 1 & row 3 data) ...i.e. sheet 2 is america specific sheet..
similarly sheet3 to get all data if Column A contains Europe (i.e. row 2
data).
It should update automatically whenever i enter data in master sheet.
i dont want to use macro.

Thanks in advance