Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jellyroller jellyroller is offline

Default Hyperlink to a graph

I know this question has already been posted (and answered) in another thread
(http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...=en-us&m=1&p=1)
but I was hoping to get some clarification / help with the macro that John
Peltier offers.

I have used this macro and it works well but there are a couple of problems
with it (from my perspective). Firstly every time I go to the cell (i.e. not
just when clicking on the cell) then Excel goes to the graph - is there
anyway to update the macro to only go when clicked on?
Is it possible to make the cursor change to the hand icon (i.e. showing it
like a hyperlink) when the cursor hovers over the cell that it hyperlinks
from?