WELSH_EXCEL WELSH_EXCEL is offline
Junior Member

Default Search dates

Hi,

I am new to this forum so apologies if there are any ground rules I have missed.

I have a spreadsheet with dates and percentage. I want to be able to search the data to retrieve a percentage.

For example, if I want to know what result was valid on 16 March, the answer would be 60.0% as the latest result up to this date was 60.0% on 4 March 09.

I would like to be able to put any date in a cell and in the next cell the most recent result for that date will appear.

I hope this makes sense.

I have attached a sample screenshot of the spreadsheet which may make more sense!

Thanks,

Nick
Attached Images