Jacques E. Bouchard

Default Pasting into merged cells

"?B?Tmlra2k=?=" wrote in
:

I want to copy information from an area that doesn't have merged cells
to an area that has merged cells. When I do this I either get an
error message or when I use the Paste values and number formats it
only pastes every other entry. Is there another way to paste that I
don't know of that will paste into the merged cells?

An old post, I know, but I just found the solution to my problem, which was
similar to yours - and no, the soluton isn't "Don't do it", which seems to
be what people pontificate when they don't have the answer.

Simpy, do a "paste special" and select "formula". This works for me when I
need to paste text.

Now anyone else with the same problem can Google this answer.

jaybee