Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default starting macro again

Best to stick with the original post and make your replies there.

In my original post I gave you the choice of Calculate or Change events.

Delete the Calculate line and remove the apostrophe from the Change event
line.

Right-click on the sheet tab and "View Code"

Copy/paste the code I gave.................edit the two lines as above.

Alt + q to return to the Excel window.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 2 Jun 2009 15:45:01 -0700, Davidm
wrote:

yesterday i asked how to start a macro on a condition of a cell and run it
once I recieved a reply with directions re
Private Sub Worksheet_Calculate()
etc. etc
but am having trouble putting this in the right spot to make it work where
exactly do these instructions go. the info goes into A7 manually
any help appreciated
Dave