Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Shane Devenshire[_2_] Shane Devenshire[_2_] is offline

Default Updating Information in all worksheet.

Hi,

If you are building linked formulas there should be no problem as suggested.

If not you can use Replace against all the sheets in the workbook at once by
selecting all the sheet tabs and pressing Ctrl+H then entering what you want
to replace with what you now want.

A third alternative is to use VBA.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"SF" wrote:

I have information that repeats itself on multiple sheets and when I have to
update the information, I have to go through each sheet to fix the same thing.
I want to know is there a way to automatically update similar information in
multiple worksheets just by changing the information on the Mastersheet.