JE McGimpsey

In order to bold the first part of the concatenation, you'll need an
event macro instead of a formula. One way:

Put this in the worksheet code module (right-click on the sheet tab and
choose View Code):

If Not Intersect(Target, Range("A1, C1")) Is Nothing Then
With Range("D1")
.Font.Bold = False
Application.EnableEvents = False
.Value = Range("A1").Text & vbLf & Range("C1").Text
Application.EnableEvents = True
.Characters(1, Len(Range("A1").Text)).Font.Bold = True
.WrapText = True
End With

Change the cell references to suit.

In article ,
"rivgrl85" wrote:

I am concatentating a group of Excel cells. The first cell has bold font and
when I concatenate it, the bold disappears. Also, need to put a return in
the formula to get second cell to go to next line. Can anyone help me?