Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Simple ( I thought) X Y Axis point plotting

Wobbles -

What else you should know about these links is that Code Cage is one of at
least several dozen places where these questions and answers appear. The
content itself is hosted on Microsoft's NNTP servers, and other NNTP servers
replicate it, and various web outlets replicate the content in their own web
interfaces.

Profiles, ratings, and the like are nearly meaningless, since such a small
fraction of the users see any given outlet. The replies you receive are not
even likely to come from the same host you used to post the question.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/

Advanced Excel Conference - June 17-18 2009 - Charting and Programming
http://peltiertech.com/Training/2009...00906ACNJ.html
_______

"Simon Lloyd" wrote in message

Wobbles, the links do work, click them :) the pop up you see that says
limit exceeded is a technical issue with this site (soon to be resolved
:)) and it only relates to displaying a thumbnail of the site the link
belongs to.

If you are still having trouble with the links let me know - however, i
clicked them and they work fine.

--
Simon Lloyd

Regards,