Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Roger Govier[_3_] Roger Govier[_3_] is offline

Default I cannot copy the columns of formulas in this Workbook::: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hi

Try changing your calculation mode before doing the copying
XL2003 ToolsOptionsCalculationManual
XL2007 Formulas tabCalculationCalculation OptionsManual

Switch back to automatic when you have finished your copying.
--
Regards
Roger Govier

"J" wrote in message
This file is found he http://uptonroadpress.com/music/

This is making me crazy.

I want to finish this workbook in my lifetime.

I need to copy the formula cells to fill 72 columns.

I have to copy about 1 percent of the formulas and paste to 4 columns each
time to avoid a damaged sheet.

I then save, and then close, and then open. Often the sheet is corrupted.
Then I open the previous worksheet and try again.

I have tried 2003 and 2007. 2007 takes 2-3 times to load, copy, save, and
scrolling is torture.

Thinking the sheet had a fundamental error I created a new workbook and
copied the non-formula parts and used formulas saved in notepad files.

I have used 2 computers: 1st uses vista, 2 gig cpu, 2 gig ram, The 2nd is
a dual-core 2.4 gig cpu with 2 gig ram, xp sp3. Very few programs loaded,
no AV, etc.,....

This is very annoying.

This page is from a larger workbook that has 6 other pages with 72 columns
of formulas. The others are not quite as complicated. But the workbook
loads quicker than this one page workbook.

Help me Rhoda, Help, Help me Rhoda