Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.powerpoint
Amedee Van Gasse Amedee Van Gasse is offline

Default resizing copied chart makes text unreadable

On 30 apr, 16:23, Amedee Van Gasse wrote:

I bit the bullet, and reported an incident using our Premier Support
contract.

Just an update.
Microsoft Premier Support has confirmed the issue. Along the way, they
confirmed that it is also a problem in Office 2007. They have added it
to their database, to solve it in a possible future fix or service
release.

I'm not counting on it that it will happen soon (if ever), but I have
covered all my options.
Case closed as far as I am concerned.
Yeah I know there is no solution but sometimes there just isn't one.

--
Amedee