Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default With a Function, how can I get rid of formating codes like <div ?

And I also assumed the spaces between some of the formats (between the and
<) at the end were also typos (my code depends on this).

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"Rick Rothstein" wrote in message
I assumed the same thing in my response... it looks like the OP traded the
last space from two consecutive spaces for that semi-colon, which I assumed
was a typo.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"Ron Rosenfeld" wrote in message
On Mon, 1 Jun 2009 09:00:01 -0700, AFSSkier
wrote:

I have a refreshable spreadsheet with data imported from Access. When
the
data imports, I get Access formatting codes like <div, &nbsp and font
codes
(see below). I doing want the end user to have to do a search & replace
blank, even with a macro. It only happens with memo/comment fields
coming
from Access.

INCLUDING MONTANA)</font</div <div </div

In an adjacent cell I want to use a function(s) to format the new cell to
look like this = PBA data. ;(ALL VERSIONS INCLUDING MONTANA)

^^^

Is that semi-colon a typo? I assumed it was in my response but, if not,
what
are the rules for its insertion?
--ron