ChrisA

Default Getting Rid of Blank Cells

Greetings to Excel Pros:

I have a worksheet that has a label in Column A. There are five more
columns (B, C, D, E, F) that have data in them. The label in cell A1 is
"John". Cell B1 is John's Hourly wage "$16.50". This is where it gets
tricky. Cell C2 is John's hours per week "40". Cell D3 is John's 401K
deductions "$250". As you can see from this example, the data pertaining to
John is staggered as I go down the columns. I have several people in the
same spreadsheet that have data staggered in this fashion. Not all of them
have the same information with the same spacing. Mary for example only has
hourly wage info and hours per week info. I want to get rid of the blank
cells so that all of the data pertaining to an individual is on the same row
as the person's name. Any ideas???

I hope this was a clear explaination.

Chris