Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Using a popup to affect a column of numbers

something like
sub increasetothree()
newnum=inputbox("Enter new num"
for i= 2 to cells(rows.count, "a").end(xlup).row
if cells(i,"a")<newnum then cells(i,"a")=newnum
next i
end sub

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Colin Hayes" wrote in message

Hi All

I need to solve a problem , and would grateful if anyone can help.

I need to input a number via a popup. Then increase all numbers in a
column to the number entered in the popup. The numbers to apply the code
to would already be selected in the wb.

For example , if I entered the number 3 in the popup , all numbers equal
to or below 3 would be increased to 3. All those above would stay the
same.

Example :

Before :

1