Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Excel Macros in 2007

I looked at this file and can find no reason why it doesn't work, but it
doesn't. Corrupt file???????
You can actually record doing it manually but when trying the recorded code,
it fails.Wierd!!
I even tried range("g8").copy range("f8") with no luck.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Don Guillett" wrote in message
If desired, send your file to my address below along with this msg.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"JLara-MSN-WI" wrote in message
Thanks for your response Don.
The name exists, because I open the file in Excel 2003, run the same
macro,
and runs ok, but in Excel 2007 got the message.

"JLara-MSN-WI" wrote:

In Excel 2003, my macro runs ok, but in Excel 2007 got the message:
Run Time error '1004':
Paste method of workshett class failed

This happens when the macro runs at:
Application.Goto Reference:="Mes_DosOnce"
ActiveSheet.Paste

My workaround is to run the macro in an Excel 2003 instance, but i need
copy the file between pc's.

How this issue Can be solved?