Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sheeloo Sheeloo is offline

Default How to input pictures automatically based on cell input?

You are welcome...
The second function at the page I had shared centers the picture across you
range of cells...

"bsharp" wrote:

Beautiful, thanks so much for doing that.

At first it didn't work, but then I added a "\" right before "1.jpg" and
then it worked.

Only problem now is it put the picture is very large, I want it to hit a
smaller defined area, but I can search that out on the forums here to see if
that is discussed. I think I saw some other threads about sizing and placing
the image.

But you got me past the hard part, thanks!

"Sheeloo" wrote:

download the file I have created from
http://wikisend.com/download/542874/InsertImage.xls

Enter the complete path of the folder containing 1.jpg in A1...
When you click on the button it will insert 1.jpg

"bsharp" wrote:

I appreciate your efforts, really I do. But I still don't think this solves
my problem.

You say, "Replace Sheet1 by the actual sheet name"

I don't want to have to go into the macro and change the sheet name. I want
to be able to enter the folder name into a cell in my worksheet, and then
based on that input the macro goes and looks in that location.

Is that what your suggestion will do? It just doesn't look like it to me,
but I'm no macro-expert!