Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim_C Jim_C is offline

Default Excel spreadsheet is corrupted with multiple text boxes?

I have a Excel spreadsheet that I use for scheduling. I have a problem with
multiple (empty) text boxes appearing over multiple cells in the spreadsheet.
Is this a bug? What is a quicker way to delete all of the unwanted text box
frames? At present, I am selecting the box, hitting the 'Delete' key and
then selecting the box directly underneath. There are up to 50 text box
frames piled one on top of the other that I am deleting individually!