Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Line Graphs

Dividing the axis into 1000 units provides good resolution. Sometimes you
can't set the minimum of a date scale to zero, so I use 1 to 1001 as the
range.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/

Advanced Excel Conference - June 17-18 2009 - Charting and Programming
http://peltiertech.com/Training/2009...00906ACNJ.html
_______

wrote in message
On May 17, 7:47 pm, "Jon Peltier"
wrote:
Yep, try this:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/XYAreaChart2.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Peltier Technical Services,
Inc.http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/

Advanced Excel Conference - June 17-18 2009 - Charting and
Programminghttp://peltiertech.com/Training/2009-06-ACNJ/AdvExcelConf200906ACNJ.html
_______

"SecretaryII" wrote in message

Is there a way to shade the area between two lines in a line graph,
while
leaving the rest unshaded?- Hide quoted text -

What is the logic to setting the date range on the secondary x axis to
1-1001? Area 1/Area 2 series both fall off the chart when I get to
this step, but I'm not sure how to remedy.