donesquire

Thank you both, these suggestions are very helpful.

Cheers,
Don

"bj" wrote:

one option would be to add
"Application.Volatile"
as a line in your function

"donesquire" wrote:

Hi, I created a custom function using VBA in Excel. The function name is used
in a spreadsheet and (i) pulls numbers from 2 different cells, (ii) passes
them as arguments to the function, and then (iii) display a result with the
value returned by the function. However, when the values of the 2 "sources
cells" change, the result shown in the cell with the function doesn't update
automatically. Is there something I can do to force it to refresh? Any help
is appreciated.

Kind regards,
Don Thompson