Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
lkd lkd is offline

Default SUMPRODUCT not updating when sheet it links to changes

Hi

I have a Summary tab in a worksheet that does a calculation, and that
calculation changes based on the month that is selected from a drop-down in a
different tab. Which is to say, when I select July, the calculation in the
Summary tab displays one set of values. When I select August, the values in
the same set of cells change.

I am using the SUMPRODUCT formula to add up the values in the calculation
tab based on 2 criteria. When I initially set up the formula using July, it
was working well and picking out the correct values to add up. But when I
used the drop-down feature to select August, the values in my Summary tab
changed (as they should), but the SUMPRODUCT formula was still outputting the
same values from July.

Any ideas why this would be happening?

Thanks!