Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Pivot Chart Data Labels Disappear

When pivot tables are recomputed, the associated charts are likely to lose
any custom formatting, which includes data labels. Microsoft suggests
recording a macro the next time you fix a pivot chart, and rerun the macro
as needed.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/

Advanced Excel Conference - June 17-18 2009 - Charting and Programming
http://peltiertech.com/Training/2009...00906ACNJ.html
_______

"THuffman" wrote in message
Hi All - I'm using Excel 2003 and have a pivot chart with the values of
the
data series displaying as data labels. When I choose different values in
pivot table and the chart refreshes, I lose the labels and have to set
them
up again. Is there anyway to keep the labels and have them refresh based
on
the revise pivot data?

Thanks in advance!