Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Maria Teresa Maria Teresa is offline

Default calculate hours.

l,,,, Thanks a lot for your help.... I really appreciate for taking the time
to answer my question..... God Bless you.....Greetings from Georgia USA (Im
from Mexico)
--
Teresa

"Bill Kuunders" wrote:

one way

=(B1-A1+(A1B1))*24

A1 is start time
B1 is finish time
works for any shift

--
Greetings from New Zealand

"Sean Timmons" wrote in message
You'll probably want to include the date in the start and end times in
that
case.

Then, you'd simply enter end - start and format as hh:mm

Otherwise, you're liiking at adding 12 to get there.

"Maria Teresa" wrote:

Hello, I am trying to find out a formula that gives me the hours betwing
6:45
pm to 2:45 am..it is 8 hours But I can not find the formula that gives
me
the result.. I am working with a schedule from 7:00 to 24:00 with not
problem. Now the company is going to have night shift....we are going to
have
people that starts at 6:45 pm and leave the next day at 2:45 am....... Is
there any formula?

Thanks for your help...

Teresa