Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jas Jas is offline

Default Formula in Excel Help Please

"TMansell" wrote:

I need a formula the says, If these cells F4:K4 have blanks then they = 0 if
there are no blanks then = $62.50. How do i do this?
--
TMansell

I'm not sure if I understand, but an if statement will work, If (F4="
",0,62.50) for that single cell, but you have more than a single cell. So
normally, when I'm using an if statement it reflects a given cell, but it has
a column of data, you are showing more than just one column of data, given
your cell references F4:K4). F4:F66, would be more like it, then you just
copy down, for each cell. If you have two columns of data, that wouldn't
change the formula but it would changed the cell reference in the formula.