Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Table lookup with HyperLinked item[_2_] Table lookup with HyperLinked item[_2_] is offline

Default lookup problem with a table cell with hyperlink item

I tried the suggested method: There are Good and Bad results.
1) The hyperlink is now shown on the selected cell. -- good
2) get an error " Can not open the specified cell. -- Bad

I can open the cell with hyperlink from the Table directly but not from
Vlookup.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks

"Table lookup with HyperLinked item" wrote:

I created a lookup table and each table element has text with hyperlink.
When I lookup a table element with Vlookup function, I only get text of the
cell but not hyperlink. Is there way to get text with hyperlink ?

Thanks