Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
telly telly is offline

Default seperate components of a whole address entry

Hi Jocob
I really appreciate your prompt response.
Look at this address list which is in excel.
I need to seperate the street number and name from the suburb and the suburb
from the state and the state from the postcode.
You have no idea what sort of problem that you can resolve if you answer.

example: 1 - first addres

street number&name (11 GAVIN PL)
(Suburb KINGS LANGLEY )
State (NSW)
Post code (2147)

example: 2 - fourth address

street number&name (PO BOX 128)
Suburb ( MEENIYAN)
State (VIC)
Post code (3956)

here are a short list of address

11 GAVIN PL KINGS LANGLEY NSW 2147
27/1 BRIDGEMAN DR REEDY CREEK QLD 4227
65/3 BRIDGMAN DR REEDY CREEK QLD 4227
PO BOX 360 MENAI CENTRAL BANGOR NSW 2234
PO BOX 128 MEENIYAN VIC 3956
25/1 BRIDGMAN DR REEDY CREEK QLD 4227

kind regards
--
Telly

"Jacob Skaria" wrote:

Please post few samples
--
If this post helps click Yes
---------------

"telly" wrote:

Hi there

I am looking for ways to:
seperate a whole address entry into different components like:
number & street name
suburb
state
postcode

It would be highly appreciated if you can help . I looked everywhere in help
sections but nothing available for this.The only available is seperate first
name and last name. I have apply the same formula but does not work.

Kind regards

--
Telly