Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Eduardo Eduardo is offline

Default Conditional Formating in Blank Cells

Hi,
in conditional formating enter

=AND(A10,A1<0.3)

if this helps please click yes, thanks

"TF" wrote:

I have a set of data which I have highlighted values 3 in red and values
<0.3 in green. Using these criteria all of my blank cells end up with green
highlighting, though I would rather have no color. I've set a condition for
no color when cells are blank and also tried to set a condition for no color
when the cell value = "a blank cell". No matter what I do, the cell remains
highlighted. I can't simply go to blank cells and clear the rules, because I
need to sort the cells later and the formating doesn't migrate with the value
when it moves to another location.

Any ideas on how to clear the highlighting from the blank cells?