Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
F. GOMEZ F. GOMEZ is offline

Default Max Price and Min Price paid for an item - Rephrsed

Thanks for your response Rick,
I was really very poor with my explanation but here it is:
I have 2 sheets as follow:
1 with a list af purchases done thru the year showing
Part # Purch Ord # QTY Total Cost Date

The Part # can be received several time during the period range then I setup
the "sheet2" where I summarized all the receiving by part #.
layout of the sheet is as follow:
Part # QTY Total Cost Avg Cost Max Price
Min Price

The part # is unique, Total cost is the summary af all the cost for the
part, QTY is the summary of units received for that part and Average cost is
Total Cost/QTY.
Then my problem is that I do not know how to get the Maximun price paid for
the specific part and the minimun price paid for the same price.

Thanks in advance for your help

Fernando