Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jacob Skaria Jacob Skaria is offline

Default Import from sheet 1 to sheet 2

OK..Two questions

1. Is the data is in the same format?
2. Row 1 is having headers or not.

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Sverre" wrote:

I have trayed to adapt the program to my needs. Debugging shows Compile
error: Next without For.
What can i do.

Here is my whole adapted sun:

Sub CopyLærerdata()
Dim sh As Worksheet
Dim DestSh As Worksheet
Dim Last As Long
Dim CopyRng As Range

With Application
.ScreenUpdating = False
.EnableEvents = False
End With

On Error GoTo 0
Application.DisplayAlerts = True
DestSh.Name = "Snitt Elev"
If LCase(Left(sh.Name, 4)) = "Lærerdata" Then

Set CopyRng = sh.Range("A1:AC1")

'Test if there enough rows in the DestSh to copy all the data
If Last + CopyRng.Rows.Count DestSh.Rows.Count Then
MsgBox "There are not enough rows in the Destsh"
GoTo ExitTheSub
End If

'This example copies values/formats, if you only want to copy the
'values or want to copy everything look at the example below
this macro
CopyRng.Copy
With DestSh.Cells(Last + 1, "A")
.PasteSpecial xlPasteValues
.PasteSpecial xlPasteFormats
Application.CutCopyMode = False
End With

'Optional: This will copy the sheet name in the H column
DestSh.Cells(Last + 1, "H").Resize(CopyRng.Rows.Count).Value =
sh.Name

End If
Next

ExitTheSub: