Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Roger Govier[_3_] Roger Govier[_3_] is offline

Default Counting hours spent by a team per project

Hi

=SUMPRODUCT(($C$2:$C$100="project")*($H$2:$H$100=" team ID")*$I$2:$I$100)
assuming you have headers in row 1 and your data starts in row 2.

Adjust ranges to suit your data, and substitute the relevant data for "team
ID" and "project"
--
Regards
Roger Govier

"The Fool on the Hill" wrote in
message ...
Hello Excel(lent) users,

I want to count the hours that are spent by a particular team on a
particular project. Could you please help me ?

In Column C I have the ID of the project
In Column H I have the ID of the team
The Hours I have in Column J

Could you give me a formula to help me solve this ?

Thank you very much !!