Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Colin Colin is offline

Default Formating Charts 2007

Has anybody had trouble with formating the series on charts, each time i set
up a line with markers chart it gives me the series with no conection between
points, when i go into the source data and go to the connect series it is
blanked out. Even when I reformat the series induvdualy (painfully).
Then I saved it as template and when I apply the template the same thing
happens to the new chart, also when i move the chart all the formating i did
goes back again to the series with no connections between the points.
And each of the formating tasks is painfully slow in responding.
I am not impressed with excel 2007!!!