Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default How to change the number of rows in a worksheet.

You cannot get rid of the extra rows but you can select from row 1000 to end
and hide those rows under FormatRowsHide

Select row 1000 and SHIFT + End + Downarrow to select all rows to end.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 27 May 2009 00:39:01 -0700, Bloo
wrote:

Hi,
Could someone help me, for some reason i couldn't find any info on how to
change the number of rows in a worksheet.
for ex: someone sent me a worksheet with 65526 rows in it, how can i change
that to 1000 rows only...(the datas only up to the 800th row)

Many Thanks!