Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Excel Wizard.... NOT![_2_] Excel Wizard.... NOT![_2_] is offline

Default not calculating zero

That looks like it works! Another rookie question, how do I add the
mulitplication on thte end of that?

Thanks!

"Jacob Skaria" wrote:

Try..Change the range accordingly

=SMALL(E8:G9,COUNTIF(E8:G9,0)+1)

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria

"Excel Wizard.... NOT!" wrote:

I'm working on a 1600 line speadsheet, and I need to calculate the low price
in 6 of the columns. Then I need to take the low number of those 6 columns
and multiply that low bid by another column.

For one, how would that formula look, and for two, and my biggest problem,
is how do I make it not calculate several of the cells in the 6 columns that
are zero? I need it to ignore all the zero cells in the 6 columns.

Thanks for your help!