Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sean Timmons Sean Timmons is offline

Default display filter selection from menu

Are you only wanting to show the current county selection, or do you want to
show the list of most recent selected? For current, just do a simple =B1 to
show county name. Otherwise, you'd be looking at programming...

"labgeek" wrote:

I'm working with a pivot table in which I have a "report filter" for
"county". I choose some counties from the pull down menu to run my
calculation. I would like to be able to display, in a different part of the
spreadsheet, the counties that I chose. In order for my calculations to be
correct, the county field must be in the "report filter" portion of the pivot
table.